A demanding negotiator. Having successfully managed large-scale real estate projects for over a decade, Dawid stayed true to his main principle – there is no all-purpose formula adaptable for each and every case. The core of his approach to the clients lies in meeting their needs and satisfaction by providing solutions tailor-made for their ideas.
Dawid believes that each innovative vision needs attention to detail, and even the most thrilling negotiation process demands a solid approach and staying alert. By combining risk-aware attitude and flexibility, he protects the ideas of his clients and helps them fully come to life.
Dawid has legally supervised high-profile investments from scratch and observed them efficiently becoming well-protected, thriving parts of our reality. For over a decade he has been advising top-tier investors in the Polish real estate sector.
Dawid’s personal experience covers several landmarking real estate projects in Poland, such as:
For the years, Dawid has also been successfully advising several Scandinavian and Baltic based clients looking for business opportunities in Poland.
- advising MAX Poland (operator of MAX Premium Burgers brand) on several acquisitions and leases of properties across Poland;
- advising private family fund on several acquisitions of retail parks across Poland;
- advising A-R-A Retail Centers consortium on its sale of the portfolio of 28 shopping malls (value of the deal approx. EUR 1 billion), which was the largest deal in the history of Poland's real estate market, as well as one of the largest deals in CEE;
- advising Immofinanz on its EUR€ 386 m acquisition of Warsaw Spire, one of the largest transactions on the Polish office market;
- advising Immofinanz on the sale of Equator Building in Warsaw;
- advising Vastint Poland on the process of selling the first stage of Business Garden Poznań and the first stage of Business Garden Wrocław;
- advising on the acquisition of several pieces of real estate to be included in the STOP SHOP portfolio, one of the notable convenience store chains in Poland;
- advising Valad and Oaktree on the acquisition of 4 office buildings in Wiśniowy Business Park in Warsaw;
- advising Cromwell Property Group on a joint venture development of the shopping Centre in Warsaw;
- advising LTG Cargo AB (part of Lithuanian Railways group) in negotiations of the joint venture with PKP Cargo;
- advising Vastint Poland on the process of selling the Brama Portowa office portfolio in Szczecin.
Positions of Trust
- Advisor to the President of the Employers of Poland (Polish: Pracodawcy RP);
- Legal advisor to the Employers of Poland (Polish: Pracodawcy RP).